Las Vegas Strip Condos
Do you have a high energy, fast-paced lifestyle full of things to do, people to see and places to go to? Get a High Rise Condo in the Strip!
You will have casinos, clubs, bars, restaurants, and shopping malls at your fingertips. Living in a Las Vegas High Rise Condo will also make you feel, quite literally, on top of the world.
High rise options
- StudioThis one-bedroom, one-bathroom unit is perfect for singles, retirees, students, and couples with no children. The kitchenette could occupy a separate space, or it could simply be a counter and cabinets lining a wall.
Studio units usually measure 300 to 600 square feet, and their luxury counterparts can cover thousands of square footage.
- One bedroomThis type of unit has a bedroom, living room, kitchen, and bathroom. Some have a balcony, fireplace, and storage space – a good choice if you prefer separate areas, or if a studio is too small for you.
- Two bedroomThis gives you more space and flexibility than a regular studio or one-bedroom unit. It’s ideal for a small family and roommate arrangements.
- Three bedroomYou can use the extra space in this unit to accommodate another roommate. Or you convert it into a guest room or storage area.
- PenthouseSome of these rooftop units offer spectacular 360 views of surrounding areas. Amenities include large decks with picnic tables and barbecue pits, flower gardens, kids’ play area and workout spaces for adults.
High Rises in Las Vegas
- Sky Las VegasThis 45-story condominium tower in the North Strip is all about luxury and convenience. It has more than 400 units with access to a BBQ area, swimming pool, business center, pet park, theater room, fitness center and indoor spa. Rooms have stainless steel accents and floor-to-ceiling glass. Residents can lounge around or entertain guests in the patio. A pharmacy at the ground floor takes care of residents’ health needs.
- Turnberry TowersEach unit in this 10-acre luxury gated community boasts huge windows and a spacious balcony. Resort- style amenities include concierge services, a business center, private dog park, serpentine pool, BBQ area, tennis courts, putting green, hot tub, state-of-the-art fitness center and 24-hour security.
- Veer City CenterThis luxury residential property consists of two 37-story, 480-foot glass towers. Rooms boast floor-to-ceiling windows and top-of-the-line appliances. Amenities include a rooftop pool and gym, cabanas, recreation room, movie theater and subterranean parking.
City Center is eco-friendly. The US Green Building Council has given it 6 LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) Gold recognitions.
Condo living in Las Vegas
Condo living in the Strip puts you right in the center of world-class entertainment, retail, and fine dining. The heady mix of luxury, comfort and style will make you want to stay here for good. Most establishments remain open past 2 am, and people party non-stop.