HENDERSON, NV REAL ESTATE – HENDERSON, NV HOMES FOR SALE
It’s easy to see why this suburb also known as the country’s second safest city is truly A Place to Call Home. In 2014, Henderson made Money Magazine’s 20th Best City to Live in based on crimes stats and economic growth and stability. Henderson is situated about 15 miles southeast of Downtown Las Vegas and is a refreshing break from the demands of urban living. Henderson Realtor, Henderson Real Estate, Homes for Sale in Henderson.
With its convenient location in the valley, it does not cut you off from all the action. Henderson has a variety of restaurants, shopping malls, hotels, casinos, public recreation areas and much more for you to explore. It truly is a family friendly environment. There is so much variety and things to do in Henderson, you can see why it is a top destination to live and work in!
Living in Henderson, NV-Areas and Lifestyle
Henderson covers 131.3 square miles of over 25 master planned communities, including:
- Cadence-Brand New Master Planned Community- $258,000.00 to over $485,000.00.
- Anthem Highlands -This 4,755-acre neighborhood is one of the city’s largest master planned communities. It features upscale amenities, such as a well-appointed country club. Pricing starts in the mid $350,000.00’s and goes over 1 million.
- Seven Hills -This community, also situated in the mountain range, is home to the Rio Secco championship golf course and Butch Harmon School of Golf. Sports centers, trails and parks promote a healthy lifestyle. Restaurants, boutiques, shops and theaters are nearby. Pricing starts in the mid $350,000.00’s and goes over 1 million.
- MacDonald Ranch-Residents of this affluent neighborhood at the foothills of McCullough Mountains literally enjoy “life at the top.” Luxury homes 2,700 feet above the desert floor blend with the stunning mountain scenery. Amenities include a clubhouse, tennis and athletic center. Pricing starts in the mid $350,000.00’s and goes over 1 million.
- Green Valley Ranch-Southern Nevada’s first master planned community covers 7,100 acres of spacious homes, trails, and parks. Homes are priced at $350,000 to $1 million. Green Valley Ranch Resort and Spa, restaurants and shopping stores, are nearby
Frequent travelers will love Henderson’s proximity to McCarran International Airport and Henderson Executive Airport. The city is also accessible via I-15, US 95, US 93, and Highway 146.
The year-round temperate climate is conducive to outings. Hiking, canoeing, kayaking, and horseback riding in nearby Lake Mead and Hoover Dam are some of the outdoor activities you can choose from.
Those in the mood for craft beers, live music, and visiting food trucks can come to Water Street District, Henderson’s vibrant downtown area. Diners can look forward to Italian, Chinese, and American cuisine, to name a few. The Strip and its numerous restaurants, bars, casinos and entertainment venues, is a 20-minute drive. Most establishments stay open until early morning. Henderson Realtor, Henderson Real Estate, Homes for Sale in Henderson.
The city has over 64 well-maintained parks with open grass areas and playgrounds, dog parks, splash pads, and lighted sports areas. Henderson’s safe neighborhoods, excellent planning courtesy of the city’s Community Development Department, and over 80 miles of walking trails give residents peace of mind 24/7. A number of pools are open on a year-round and seasonal basis. Aquatic programs and events include swimming lessons and fitness classes. Recreation centers offer classes, workshops, and events for all ages. Championship golf courses offer breathtaking views of The Las Vegas Strip.
Are you interested in Henderson real estate? Call me at 702-768-2552 or send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also check out the featured listings. If you have any questions about Henderson Realtor, Henderson Real Estate, Homes for Sale in Henderson please call me today.