Get MONEY to Buy a Home with the State of Nevada’s
Home is Possible Program
Las Vegas Realtor Michael Bondi talks about how to get up to 5% of the sales price to buy a home/condo or town home in Las Vegas, NV.
Las Vegas, NV. – If you are looking to buy a home but have concerns about how to come up with the down payment or closing costs, The State of Nevada may be able to help you!
Rent in the Las Vegas Valley is at an all time high! The average rental price for a
2 bedroom, 2 bath apartment is now up to $1,200.00. Paying this amount in rent, you may be able to afford a home up to $210,000.00 or more based on your qualifying income!
The benefits of home ownership include writing off the interest on your loan, pride of ownership, stability, and much more!
With over 13 years of full time Las Vegas real estate experience, Realtor Michael Bondi has helped numerous clients obtain a home with the Home is Possible program! Contact him below for more information about the Home is Possible program!
Here are the key benefits and qualifications for the Home is Possible program:
• Fixed interest rate 30-year loan
• No first time home buyer requirement
• Grant is non-repayable
• No asset limits for home buyers
• Now offering up to a 4% grant with government loan types and up to 5% conventional loan financing
• Grants are based upon the loan amount and can be used for down payment assistance and/or closing costs.
• Minimum credit score of 640 for government and most conventional loans
• Qualifying income on mortgage application must be below $98,500.00
• Home price below $400,000.00
• Must be a home buyers primary residence
• Must meet normal government or conventional loan underwriting requirements
• Pay a onetime fee of $675.00
For more information about the Home is Possible program, Visit: www.lvrealty4sale.com/home-is-possible-program Call Las Vegas Realtor Michael Bondi at: 702-768-2552 or email him: firstname.lastname@example.org Michael Bondi with Urban Nest Realty handles all types of Real Estate transactions in Las Vegas/Summerlin/Henderson or North Las Vegas!
For Lending/Loan questions, please call Troy Kenniger: Senior Loan Officer
Southern Fidelity Mortgage: 4730 S. Fort Apache Rd. Ste 100 | Las Vegas, NV 89147
Office: (702) 228-2889 | Cell: (702) 306-2320
Email: Troy.Kenniger@GoSFM.com |Website: www.GoSFM.com
NMLS #368033 | Co. NMLS #118053