If you need money to buy a home, the Home is Possible program may be some thing to look into!
SOLD! Just closed today on 9109 Hombard Ave. This was a Home is Possible transaction for my buyer! I got him $8,700.00+ to close on this home from The State of Nevada!
If you are looking for a home but are concerned about money, call me today! 702-768-2552 or check out: https://www.lvrealty4sale.com/home-is-possible-program/
This home sold for $221,000.00 and my client received money for his 3.5% down payment along with other incentives from the program to pay for some parts of his closing costs too!
Here are the key benefits and qualifications for the Home is Possible program:
- Fixed interest rate 30-year loan
- No first time home buyer requirement
- Grant is non-repayable
- No asset limits for home buyers
- Now offering up to a 4% grant with government loan types and up to 5% conventional loan financing
- Grants are based upon the loan amount and can be used for down payment assistance and/or closing costs.
- Minimum credit score of 640 for government and most conventional loans
- Qualifying income on mortgage application must be below $98,500.00
- Home price below $400,000.00
- Must be a home buyers primary residence
- Must meet normal government or conventional loan underwriting requirements
- Pay a onetime fee of $675.00
For more information about the Home is Possible program,
Call Las Vegas Realtor Michael Bondi at: 702-768-2552 or email him: firstname.lastname@example.org Michael Bondi with Urban Nest Realty handles all types of Real Estate transactions in Las Vegas/Summerlin/Henderson or North Las Vegas!
For Lending/Loan questions, please call Troy Kenniger: Senior Loan Officer
Southern Fidelity Mortgage: 4730 S. Fort Apache Rd. Ste 100 | Las Vegas, NV 89147
Office: (702) 228-2889 | Cell: (702) 306-2320
NMLS #368033 | Co. NMLS #118053